Uncommon Floral Design
Social : Corporate : Home

About Me

My photo
Contact Me: 972-523-6570 Email - villaflorashop@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Angela Frayre-Thompson, April 2010




Congratulations to Angela and Lanny, they had a beautiful ceremony at Christ the King Lutheran Church, and reception at Loma Linda Events.  This was one of my favorite spring color combos.The flowers we used for her event were green cymbidium orchids, orange and coral tulips, "flame" calla lilies, ivory ranunculus,and blooming yellow forsythia branches.  The dresses were a soft clover green and chocolate and the bouquets complimented the gowns beautifully.  The aisle was staged with wrought-iron candle stands embellished with floral clusters and forsythia branches.  Photos by MarieQ.com

1 comment:

Christina Lee said...

So glad I found your blog! You do SUCH A GREAT JOB! You did my wedding bouquet back in October of 2007 and I absolutely loved it!

Visit Other Working Moms